I am 100% focused on
my client's needs, and I
work to realize their
dreams as if they were
Bryan Bacher, Equity CO
Little River Ranch - Chaffee County's Best-Selling Riverfront Community
-140 lots sold since 2006
- the LARGEST LOTS available with all underground city utilities, in a peaceful country setting
- 2/3 mile private river for fly-fishing
- 25 acres of open space for protected views, wildlife and elbow room
- Walking trails leading into public land
- Incredible views of Mt. Shavano and the Collegiate Peaks
- Underground water, sewer, natural gas, power, phone, cable, internet
- Newly paved streets maintained by the town of Poncha Springs
Salida Area River Front
Seller's / Listing Agent
Pike's Peak Association of Realtors (PPAR)
Colorado Association of Realtors (CAR)
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Little River Ranch
Be Sure To Tell Your Friends!
"After looking at many other building sites in the Salida area,
Little River Ranches provided the best fit for our requirements.
Paved streets, all underground utilities, close proximity to very
professional and knowledgeable about Little River Ranches
and the surrounding area and has been great to work with."
Mark and Sharon Clark
|Lot 18 .23 acres list price: $63,900 Level lot, perfect for spec home or custom home!
One of the most affordable properties in the the area's premiere Riverfront Community!
1119 E Sabeta Ave
Lot 61 1.02 acres list price: $179,000 RIVERFRONT LOT
borders open space. SOLD
Call me or text me: 719-660-4240
|Little River Ranch Listings:
|Colorado's Largest Downtown Historic District
Arkansas River for fishing and rafting
Most 14ers in Colorado
Monarch Ski Area
Mild Banana Belt Climate w/300+ days of Sunshine every year
US News & World Report: Top Bargain Retirement Town - Salida
Lot 47 .42 acres list price: $59,900 SOLD
|1143 Caliente Lane. Largest Lot in Little River Ranch: Lot 112: 1.57 acres.
Private river access, borders open space with walking trail. All city utilities in place.